OneAwesomeWaffleOneAwesomeWaffle

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Christmas Trolling Christmas Trolling

Nicely Done

This is very funny :) You should add more and more reasons and perhaps make a game out of this movie. I'm sure it would be interesting!

Car Theft Car Theft

Awesome

This is great for a first animation. Especially the music to go with it. I rate 10/10, 5/5. You should make more and more animations and they will become very popular, with your great animating skills.

Zwiebel weine nicht! Zwiebel weine nicht!

Nice

Sadly I don't speak german but nice animation anyway. A reply to "Strike": I have no idea. I honestly have no flash experience whatsoever. You can probably find someone on NG or a tutorial online.

Riverdance Riverdance

Nice

There's nothing really bad about it. Awesome work. Since the guy and the music make me dance in my seat I give it a ten :)

NishDude responds:

wow.. I didn't know you can give ten.. I thought its untill 5

thanks man

The Nightmare of December The Nightmare of December

Hard to understand

Hmm.. I have no idea what this is about. This has no story-line whatsoever. I don't get what most of the drawn-pictures are. This is just not good as a 4th flash. You need to do better. I see you were supposily "Drunk" But that is no excuse. And if you were expecting it to be made fun of, why did you upload it? And you can't say "Because I was drunk" Because you can still remove it. You need to put more effort into your work. I gave this a 1, because you at least tried.

Flashmaker2010 responds:

Thank you for your review.

You're it You're it

Lol

Nicely done! Lol I loved the ending. I knew that was coming.

Strike Strike

Alright

That "OOooOOooh" sound gets a little annoying after a while. You should add a play and stop button. You should also make it more longer with cool subtitles. If this is your first flash movie I guess I would have to cut you some slack. If not.. this needs more work.

Drawsize responds:

how can i make one of those play button?

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Nicely done :D

Should have a part2, of what happens while he's stuck inside the computer as an animation.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig