OneAwesomeWaffleOneAwesomeWaffle

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Find the button Find the button

Nicely done for a second game

Nicely done for a second game. Perhaps add some more interactivity so the user can go to everything on the start menu, so it's not real obvious on what to go to.
You need to make the levels WAY WAY harder. If you want to make this a great game, get a professional flash designer. They will help collab with you. Also make sure that your spelling is perfect. Instrukcions isn't spelled right ;) Also 1.level and 2.level and so on don't really make sense. It should be level 1 level 2 level 3 and so forth. You should also add music.

Things to add:
More levels. HARDER ONES.
Awesome graphics
Music
Things you need to work on:
Interactivity
Spelling

Imposible Rite (English) Imposible Rite (English)

Nice

Very cool! I'm sure this took a long time to program this, and testing it out to see if it's possible :) very cool!

Most Addicting Game Ever Most Addicting Game Ever

Ehhh

You need more room to move your mouse in. And since these objects move freely, it can trap you in and make you lose. You need to have a little bit control on these objects, AND make them move randomly but make sure they don't trap you in.

ImpactGames responds:

Trick-or-Treat Adventure! Trick-or-Treat Adventure!

Too bad you had an undiscovered case of diabetes.

Lol that was so fun :) It was worth the 3 hrs :D

Space Worms Space Worms

Fun

Lol, I just avoid them at first then get them running after me in a circle. That is the way to win.

Error Message Generator Error Message Generator

Nice

Awesome :) There should be like a user-created view thing where you can see other people's creations and make your own.

Mega Space Blast Mega Space Blast

It's alright.

There isn't much to say about it, because it is just a simple shooter. If this is your first game this is okay. If not I'm sure you could add a score and a game over page too.

alessiolol9000 responds:

Yeah, a funny shoot'em up game, this review are useful, but! :D
I'll try to make the 2nd game.

Steam Witch Violet Steam Witch Violet

Nice job!

Nicely done!

Good things:
Great for a 1st game. Lot's of good graphics and coding too.
Bad things:
The speed of the scroller/ enemies are too fast.

RocMegamanX responds:

Thanks. I'll try to slow the background and enemies down.

Imposible Rite Imposible Rite

Cool.

Nice game. Make sure you can make the game in English too, because that's pretty much the majority of Newgrounds. But I speak spanish too. But it's really easy to pick up on how to play. But the game it's self is challenging. Should have a mute button.

LUkaLUkaLUka responds:

thank you!!! i did it in english now!! review it :)

Create anything Create anything

Nice

I say for 12 years old this is pretty good! You should come out with the other ones.
I think you should be able to save your creations and then like "interact with them" Like your made up character can drive in the vehicle and pick up the gun and shoot it at things that would be awesome.

ethob121 responds:

That would be awesome but I don't have the skills to do that but I will try to let u take screenshots of your items I am currently making to other thing s with the help of my brother